Reviews of trade paperbacks of comic books (mostly Marvel), along with a few other semi-relevant comments / reviews.

26 November 2010

A Thanksgiving Excuse

Gobble gobbleNo review this week, in honor of the Thanksgiving holiday. I’m thankful I don’t have to do this; I do it because I want to. And I’m thankful for everyone who reads my reviews.

It passed me by, but by my count, G-Man, v. 2: Cape Crisis became my 200th collected-edition review a couple of weeks ago. This site has been going for about four years now; 50 reviews a year isn’t a bad rate, considering the long hiatus I had in 2007. (Lasting for most of 2007, except for a couple of weeks in February and less than a month between May and June.)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ian @ TRO said...

Congrats on 200! That's a nice fat archive.

And happy thanksgiving to you as well :D

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home